Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We here at SERVPRO of Columbia and Suwannee Counties pride ourselves in trying to be at your home or business within 2 hours at the most. We cover 9 counties and obviously many are rural so it can be challenging. SERVPRO's goal is to be onsite within 4 hours of your initial call to us. We always try to make sure our customer knows exactly when to expect us and not leave you wondering "Where are they" or "I wonder how long before they will get here" by telling you during that initial call when we will be there. Now, as you know, sometimes our on call staff might be out fishing, at the beach or even at a baseball game with their kids..... but, to our customers - we have an amazing staff that usually carries their work clothes with them or leaves a set at the office so when you call in and need them..... they can get there as quickly as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (386) 754-0261
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Columbia and Suwannee Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.